WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
FOR PRINTS We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped. Note: production times are typically 5-10 business days, depending on print lab volume.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total. Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping,
We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS?
- We want you to be happy with your fine art photography purchase. Before you place your order, we highly recommend you take advantage of our website's wall preview option.
- Of course, after purchase, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order please contact us within 72 hours of receiving it. Include your order number and information and be sure to tell us the best way to reach you. In most cases you will be able to return your order to us for a refund or exchange. The shipping costs to return the purchase is the customer's responsibility and all items must be insured.
- Custom framing as well as the shipping / handling fees on the original order are not refundable.
- International orders are non-refundable due to the difficulties involved with shipping and customs.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for further instructions.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A REFUND?
Processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days.
What medium or style should I choose?
We offer a wide variety of sizes and mediums for fine art photography:
Photo Paper – A glossy, smooth finish with a slight metallic appearance that really makes images pop with depth. All the images will look terrific printed on photo paper. For best long-term results and to protect your image for years to come, having the image matted and framed is the best option. Our frames are affordable, and ship with high quality acrylic instead of glass. This makes a framed photo lighter and easier to handle and removes the worry of glass breaking in transit.
Metal Prints - Glossy metal is the richest choice and makes the colors and details of the photo come to life even more. This is my favorite medium for all images.
Canvas Prints - Stretched canvas on a wooden frame is a terrific
option for images with lots of bright areas. Many landscapes and
seascapes look lovely on canvas, which tends to soften the image. For
larger image sizes, canvas is lighter and easier to hang, a good thing
to keep in mind as you are making your style selections.
Wood Prints - Striking prints with a warm and natural feel, printed on certified sustainable maple wood board. The image is printed with a white ink underlay on the wood to make the true colors of your image pop while still allowing the beautiful wood texture to show on the surface of your print. Each wood print is unique and no two prints will look precisely alike.
Acrylic Prints - Acrylic prints offer that pop of color and ultra high definition that makes people stop and say "Wow!". Acrylic prints are glossy and extremely durable. These prints are weather and water resistant and suitable for bathrooms and other humid environments.
- 1/8" acrylic non-glare with metal standoff posts in each corner. This style allows the photo to appear to jump off the wall!
- 1/8" acrylic non-glare with a traditional float mount hanging on the back of the print this style has no visible hardware and the image will appear to float off the wall.
If you are uncertain about what size or medium to pick for your favorite
image, please contact us! We will gladly offer our expertise in solving
your printing questions or issues. We want you to be thrilled with your
can i get a different size or medium?
Of course, we would be happy to help you with special requests. Please reach out at any time by email at email@example.com
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
We would love for you to be the first to know about any new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by signing up for our newsletter! You can also follow us on our social media pages as we are constantly posting about new work!